No amenity spared. No detail overlooked. No antlers in sight.
- Center of historic Old Town in Park City, Utah
- The only full service luxury hotel on Main Street
- Footsteps from Park City Mountain Resort’s Town Lift for ski-in/ski-out access
- 5 minute shuttle to Deer Valley Resort
- 10 minute shuttle to Canyons Resort
- 35 minutes from Salt Lake International Airport
- 20 minutes from Heber Airport’s private jet service
- Easy walk to more than 40 restaurants, plus nightlife, museums, theatre, galleries and boutique shopping
- Scenic views of Park City Mountain Resort, Deer Valley and Historic Park City
- Absolute nexus of Sundance Film Festival, Park City Kimball Arts Festival and other world-class events
- Local Transportation: SkyCar shuttle transportation to and from Deer Valley Resort and Park City Mountain Resort is offered to all hotel guests.
- Valet Parking: Guests arriving at The Sky Lodge by car enjoy underground valet parking.
- Park City Free Transit: The Sky Lodge is conveniently located on Park City's free bus route
- Like new: The Sky Lodge opened on December 26, 2007.
- Just 33 suites guarantee an intimate and personalized experience
- Very spacious accommodations from 1,200 to 2,700 square feet
- Selection of one, two and three bedroom suites including the three bedroom Penthouse
- Large windows to capture expansive views
- Fireplaces in great rooms and all master bedrooms
- Very private bed/bath floorplans within each suite
- Most suites with full kitchen, dining table and private hot tub on radiant-heated outdoor deck
- Flat Panel HDTV’s throughout including the master bath
- Some suites with wet bar, home theater and pool table
- Two-line portable telephone
- Free high-speed wireless internet access
Distinct Styling & Luxurious Appointments
- Unique "Rocky Mountain Loft" design style
- Custom designed furniture, finishes, artwork and accessories throughout
- Slab granite kitchen counter tops and solid wood custom kitchen cabinetry
- Random-width, hand-planed wood floors in kitchen, dining and great rooms
- Jenn Air stainless steel appliances
- 400 count Egyptian cotton bed linens
- Custom made, king-size Sealy Posturepedic mattress sets
- Ultra hypoallergenic down duvets
- Generous selection of king-size pillows in three degrees of firmness
- Italian bath linens and robes
- Double basin bathroom vanities with slab granite countertop
- Two-person Euro glass shower with two shower heads
- Designer soaking tubs with ceiling spigots
- Private, enclosed water closets
- 24-hour front desk Concierge
- In-suite dining
- Advance grocery stocking upon request
- Twice-daily maid service
- Inspired by the 800 year old Japanese tradition of Ofuro Baths
- Intimate size for serenity and personal comfort of each guest
- Men's and women’s areas with wooden soaking tubs, steam rooms and choice of western or Japanese showers
- Dressing areas with personal lockers and vanity areas
- Japanese tea room to relax and unwind
- Personalized treatment sessions created by the Spa Concierge
- Two-lane heated indoor / outdoor lap pool with jetted hot tub
- Steam room
- Cardiovascular equipment including treadmills, elliptical cross trainers, stationary bicycles with built-in TV, resistance equipment, light weights and exercise mats.
All-Day Dining at our Popular On-Site Restaurants and Bars
- Easy Street Steak & Seafood – Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily at our popular local steak & seafood grill with rotisserie favorites, fresh seafood bar, and outdoor patio seating, weather permitting.
- Bar Boheme – a rich warm atmosphere with full bar menu and live music.
- Sky Blue – Park City’s ultimate bar with a view on the 4th floor for ages 21 and over.
- Private Dining for up to 40 guests
- Built to internationally recognized LEED standards of green construction
- Revolutionary new heating and air conditioning system that cuts energy consumption in half
- Over 45% of total property dedicated to open space, right in the middle of a downtown area
- Use of wind generated electricity
- Use of eco-friendly and local products and purveyors
- Complete recycling practices for hotel and restaurants
- Check-in at 4pm
- Check-out at 11am
- A non-refundable deposit equal to one night’s room and tax is due at the time of reservation, with non-refundable payment in full due 30 days prior to arrival.
- Due to the intimate nature of our property, cancellations impact us significantly. Cancellation and Deposit policies vary by season.
- The Sky Lodge accepts American Express, Visa and MasterCard.
- Pets are not permitted in the Hotel